Tuesday, March 27, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1891


HappyUP!!! - a goodbye
Why it happened- opportunity
Why it makes me happy - I hate to see this guy go from our club....but he is moving on to opportunity. As much as we want to hold on......you always have to let go.....for better things.......all the best, Sean.

HappyUP!!! - lawnmower dropoff
Why it happened - it died
Why it makes me happy - a lawnmower isn't heavy....but it is a VERY awkward, dangerous lift on one's own...done it many times...won't do it again. Was happy a neighbor was nearby......absolutely no issue.....and I LOVE the attitude of my new mower shop!!!

HappyUP!!! - lunch in the rain
Why it happened - an upcoming event
Why it makes me happy - I got my lunch comped.......in the patio room of Il Fornaio....which has an outdoor roof....we got to watch and hear the downpour...while we planned an event.....and...yeah........the calamari was to die for.

HappyUP!!! - a discovery
Why it happened - I was informed
Why it makes me happy - though the information was sad......I was happy to get it.....regarding someone so trapped in an incident in the past...which is bad enough....yet even worse that what is still being spilled.....a year and a half later....is a falsehood. It makes me happy to KNOW what is currently being mis-despelled....it helps me to guide....the important ONE....that has to figure out truth going forward

JollyJottings

A sad goodbye
Two great speeches
A great rehearsal lunch
Tumultuous rain
A great movie
Lawnmower dropoff
Knocking stuff of the big to do list

No comments: