Tuesday, May 17, 2022

HappyUP!!! May 17. Tues

 HappyUP!!! - the guacamole speech

Why it happened -it's toastmasters
Why it makes me happy -great presentation by JS! Can you think of a better way to start your day than with some freshly made (right in front of your eyes) guacamole? I think it's hard to beat! YES....it was heavily sampled1

HappyUP!!! - my omelette
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy -this was a great one. I didn't get the flip perfect (I never do) but I was closer!

HappyUP!!! - putting on the pounds
Why it happened -shhh....it's a secret
Why it makes me happy -weight is always an interesting thing. No, I'm not happy when I go up a bit. Yet, when I know why, I know they will be off tomorrow. I know why. I have great anticipation. Knowing the body is a blessing

No comments: