Sunday, May 08, 2022

HappyUP!!! May 8 Sunday

 HappyUP!!! -driving the ball

Why it happened -skills
Why it makes me happy - not a great score today. Windy and cold. BUT, 13 out of 14 of my drives were in the fairway!....in the wind

HappyUP!!! - Hail Abated
Why it happened -who knows...it's weather
Why it makes me happy -it happened on the 9th green. We were close to the clubhouse. We took a 10 minute break. By the time we went to the 10th tee, the sun was out!!! Crazy. Tremendously lucky timing for our group

HappyUP!!! - the PREP
Why it happened -surgery tomorrow
Why it makes me happy -I have experience...and I used it. I learn something new every time. Now that I'm "good to go" I'll be ready to go in the morning

HappyUP!!! -  Fasting
Why it happened -see above
Why it makes me happy -it wasn't so bad. I was busy golfing most of the day. No access to food/snack. This might be something to incorporate once a week. Always learning


No comments: