Wednesday, May 11, 2022

HappyUP!!! May 11. Wed

 HappyUP!!! -birdie on 5

Why it happened -skillz
Why it makes me happy - the tees were up top. You just don't know what to hit there. Today? It was the sweetest little 5 iron that landed nice and soft. When you catch it like that, it's just the best

HappyUP!!! -6 iron on 8
Why it happened -skillz
Why it makes me happy - this iron game might be coming back. I was going weeks, if not months, without hitting a shot like this (and the aforementioned 5 iron).  It's a properly struck ball and it's just so good to feel it when it's been gone so long

HappyUP!!! - nailing down the partnership
Why it happened -my prospect called
Why it makes me happy -this issue is settled. We are going to have a good time putting this one together.

HappyUP!!! -weeding
Why it happened - I have a garden
Why it makes me happy - it doesn't usually. The soil was so nice when I was getting into it with the agitator. The smell of the dirt was just what I needed this morning



No comments: