Friday, May 13, 2022

HappyUP!!! May 13 Friday

 HappyUP!!! - largos

Why it happened -skillz
Why it makes me happy - those were 3 crazy little wedges I put within the flagstick today. It creates a feeling of skillfulness

HappyUP!!! - opponent best round ever
Why it happened -who knows...putting helped
Why it makes me happy -it's a special time when a guy breaks certain barriers. The gentleman I played with today is in his mid-60's. For the first time, he broke 80. It meant something. He was on the 18th tee, a challenging par 5, and was saying, "I just need to make a par."  He easily did.  It was lovely to see that kind of boyish enthusiasm.

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened -it's weather
Why it makes me happy -it will only be a matter of time until the dreaded summer comes. Today was supposed to be pretty warm but it turned out to be absolutely perfect. I really felt it into my cells. I was dressed for very hot weather so it seemed cooler

No comments: