Thursday, May 12, 2022

HappyUP!!! May 12 Thursday

 HappyUP!!! -golf invite

Why it happened -my buddy wants to play
Why it makes me happy -haven't seen this guy in awhile. I have something to look forward to very soon

HappyUP!!! - client follow up
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy -I always love the 21 day check in. My client is doing very well. The person may not have been doing as poorly as thought when he/she started the process. The important thing? He/she is doing BETTER! It fulfills me

HappyUP!!! - dropping off the FedEx
Why it happened -I had a return
Why it makes me happy -it was so convenient! More importantly, the dude at the register had a personality. It was a great transaction

HappyUP!!! -new workout stuff
Why it happened -my dude is more educated
Why it makes me happy -OK!...Yeah, I felt that. I don't think I will feel it tomorrow though. And THAT is why I work with this guy. I just keep getting more and more mobile. This has some wonderful carryovers

JollyJottings

No comments: