Tuesday, August 08, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4132


HappyUP!!! - Pathway Guide Work
Why it happened -I volunteered
Why it makes me happy - it was nice to gain knowledge...and get some assistance from TFB. LOVE that lady!

HappyUP!!! - 5 miler
Why it happened -motivation
Why it makes me happy - good day to be out on that trail today. Really enjoyed the nature 

HappyUP!!! -hair cut
Why it happened -I got slipped in
Why it makes me happy -I should be better at planning this task in advance.....oh....who am I kidding? It's not like a lady's deal where it's a major time investment.  I call when I feel like it...even if I have to "be shaggy" for a few days because I can't be squeezed in.  The nice thing...with what I have left...my stylist always seems to find those "few magic minutes" to make "all I got going on into that fabulous coiff"!   (I just cracked myself up)

No comments: