Thursday, August 24, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4148

HappyUP!!! - my birthday
Why it happened -I do that once in awhile
Why it makes me happy - a HappyBirthday already has part of HappyUP!!! in it! Need I say more. Great day today

HappyUP!!! - private Mikuni party
Why it happened -my friend put it on
Why it makes me happy -Taro himself was there....at my buddy's house...with all the sushi you wanted to stuff down your gullett.  They were rolling it right there in the kitchen.  Taro even coughed up a little birthday special for me!!1

HappyUP!!! -the lovely Olivia
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - great to meet this person.  Had a great time hanging out and kabitzing at the event

HappyUP!!! - birthday decorations
Why it happened - oh...that friend of mine
Why it makes me happy- came home to find my front door croweded with balloons and such...that was funny!

No comments: