Tuesday, August 15, 2017

HappyUP!! Day 4139


HappyUP!!! - THRIVE call
Why it happened -Pathways
Why it makes me happy -nice to talk with this medical health professional. It is always great to talk with a person of this stature...especially when it is about something other than fixing one's own malady! Nope...on this call...I was the expert

HappyUP!!! - the Foothillers
Why it happened -Pathways
Why it makes me happy - LOVED meeting up with this group of old friends

HappyUP!!! -correcting a mistake in the presentation
Why it happened - it was pointed out to me
Why it makes me happy -"if you make a mistake...and you don't fix your mistake...you just made your second mistake" is what that wise old Confuscious once said.  DONE and DUSTED and ready for the next presentation. I'm a wise dude!

No comments: