Wednesday, August 23, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4147

HappyUP!!! - chat with the Tupp
Why it happened - we hung out
Why it makes me happy - great conversing with this guy. Talked about some real stuff! I like real stuff conversations

HappyUP!!! - Pitching Wedge 5
Why it happened -the tees were up
Why it makes me happy - I came about as close to an ace today as I could. I think that I am do for another fairly soon! Anyway, easy "pick em up" birdie!

HappyUP!!! - birdies!!!
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - got me 3 of them today. See above for one....great putt on 6 for another....threw antother down on 8.  It looked like I was off to the races.  Things calmed down after that.....but....though for par and not a birdie, I will take the chip in on 17.  Why does this also make me happy?  I was one "cute, lil pain in the butt" to my opponents today....exactly what one should be to their opponents.

No comments: