Wednesday, February 26, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3022


HappyUP!!! - sleeping in
Why it happened - early meeting cancelled
Why it makes me happy - I actually needed the sleep today

HappyUP!!! - pulling Wed club out of a hole
Why it happened - speech contest
Why it makes me happy - this club is a little newer....they were a little shorthanded today....and I was glad to be able add the needed help

HappyUP!!! - calamari to go
Why it happened - I had a craving
Why it makes me happy - fabulous place I live....I have at least two choices for my favorite taste treat...all within a couple of minutes of home

HappyUP!!! - rain
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - I'll do a happy dance EVERY time it rains around here this year....and probably next

JJ

Sleeping in
Pulling the Articulators out of tragedy
Fun texting about old times
RAIN
On-demand

No comments: