Saturday, February 08, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3004


HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters statement
Why it happened - they got it right
Why it makes me happy - I had received a "packing statement" from International. It didn't include the discount we were owed. I was joyed to get the statement that showed the discount was applied. No need for me to intervene.  I LIKE it when I don't have to do anything

HappyUP!!! - RAIN
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - I know....I Know...I KNOW....that I commented on this yesterday. I just LOVE it that this storm is staying with us.  We sooooooooo need it

HappyUP!!! - laughable incident
Why it happened - people are silly
Why it makes me happy - I'm just so glad that I just "let things go."  I watched this deal play out and went, "was that really worth that much energy expended?"



No comments: