Tuesday, February 18, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3014


HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's every week
Why it makes me happy - 3 great speeches....4 table topics....3 evaluations....we wrap it up on time. QUALITY meeting today for sure!

HappyUP!!! - a nice walk
Why it happened - it was nice outside
Why it makes me happy - been a few days of low activity.....good to get out and MOVE

HappyUP!!! - a GREAT read
Why it happened - I did a perusal through the book shelf
Why it makes me happy - I bought this book long ago....and never read it. It was kind of intimidating. I picked through it and got some TREMENDOUS inspiration today

HappyUP!!! - On Demand
Why it happened - I have Comcast
Why it makes me happy - I got to see last night's Tonight Show today.  Jimmy Fallon opening up with U2 was a pretty impressive kick off for the new regime.

JJ

3 great speeches
Filling in as GE
Kathy's table topics
A GREAT read...inspiring
Weather
A nice walk
Tidying up some paperwork
Olympic snowboard cross
On dema


No comments: