Sunday, February 09, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3005


HappyUP!!! - MORE RAIN!!!!
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - yep.....3rd day in a row that I have commented on this. Today was a beautiful drencher (<------yeah ....="" a="" created="" cure="" drencher="" drought....but="" fond="" help="" house.="" i="" if="" in="" is="" it="" just="" kind="" little="" m="" my="" nbsp="" of="" ope....this="" our="" p="" running="" s="" storm="" t="" water="" won="" word....even="">
HappyUP!!! - GREAT night of sleep
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I hit the rack early last night.....and 9 hours later....I woke up. I MAY have woken up and took a hit off the water I keep by the bed...but....other than that.....BLISS

HappyUP!!! - Olympic gold
Why it happened - we have some skills
Why it makes me happy - come on, people. Put your USA hat on.  These kids train so hard. They have the entire world watching.  So much pressure. When they "hit it," how can you be anything but happy?



No comments: