Tuesday, February 11, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3007


HappyUP!!! - Dinner
Why it happened - officer training
Why it makes me happy - so GREAT to be with club officers for some dinner....an exec meeting....and then on to officer training.  Great to be around these fine people

HappyUP!!! - Izzy the Dog
Why it happened - neighbor was walking by
Why it makes me happy - I had kind of noticed that the old dogs hadn't been barking....didn't realize they had both been put down.  Got to pet and start making friends with replacement pup.  I'm not sure I have seen a "tuxedo pit bull" in my life. New pup is one good looking dog that I will become friends with.  Pit bulls get a lot of bad press.  They can be sweeties.  I'll be working on this one to be my friend from the get go

HappyUP!!! - ROBUST meeting
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - 3 speeches....4 table topics....3 evaluation....all done in 70 minutes.....CLOCKWORK!  We are a well oiled machine!

JJ

3 speeches.....4 table topics....3 evaluations....packed house
Izzy the female dog
Setting up the meeting
Chat with Bob
Chat with Greg
Dinner with the officers
Club training

No comments: