Wednesday, August 21, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2392


HappyUP!!! - O'Doyle as partner
Why it happened - blind draw
Why it makes me happy - I just love this guy and happy he has folded into our group....let alone that he was my partner today

HappyUP!!! - no smoke
Why it happened - wind direction?
Why it makes me happy - lots of fires going on...I am sure we will be affected again....I just loved that today.....we weren't

HappyUP!!! - G-Mac
Why it happened - he was in the group
Why it makes me happy - we have a lot of superficial discussions within our pod of characters....just love talking with G-Mac

JJ

Drive...4 iron 1...drive 2....drive/3 wood 3...8 iron cutter 4....2 putt 5....drive/wedge/putt 6....drive/6 iron 7....4 iron recovery 9....drive/hybrid 10....6 iron 12....7 iron 13....4 iton 14....drive/wedge 15...cute A-wedge recovery 16...7 iron/greenie 17....hybrid cut recovery/5 iron 18

O'Doyle as a partner
No smoke
Kitty on my head
Weather
Getting the roster ready for tomorrow
Chatting with G-mac

No comments: