Wednesday, August 07, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2378


HappyUP!!! - 1 under on last 4 holes
Why it happened - I stepped it up
Why it makes me happy - after WORST front 9 in a LONG time...I turned it around....and closed the deal down the stretch when it was all on the line....and made a couple of bucks for my nephew

HappyUP!!! - golfing with brother...and nephew
Why it happened - my brother introduced nephew to golf
Why it makes me happy - golf....is a beautiful game....it takes patience/dedication/loyalty/etiquete/...so many things...that are very important to a gentleman's upbringing....so blessed to be able to enjoy it with my family

HappyUP!!! - KD
Why it happened - he wants to play
Why it makes me happy - LOVE playing with K....he could "buy and sell" anyone in this world....but it is SOOOOO not what he is about....and that is why I love this guy

JJ

Nephew golf
Milking a 2 buck win for my nephew
Settling of accounts
Articulators


No comments: