Tuesday, August 06, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2377


HappyUP!!! - best ball striking day of the year
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I make my dough by scrambling...chipping/pitching/putting....due to poor ball striking....there weren't many guys in that little tourney in Davis who hit it better than me today

HappyUP!!! - my partner
Why it happened - they do pairings
Why it makes me happy - I got a GREAT draw today....he played GREAT!

HappyUP!!! - just a great day
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - just SO much good going on.....the drive home..the weather...the dinner...winning within our group...great guys we were paired with who were exquisite hosts....lucky..lucky...lucky

JJ

Bonnie/Don speech
Nice drive to Davis
Partner
Drive/ chip 1....drive/4 iron/wedge 2....3 wood 3....drive/5 iron 4....8 iron 5...drive/5 iron 6...9 iron 7....drive/8 iron 8...drive/wedge/putt 9....drive 10...drive/7 iron 11....8 iron 12...drive/wedge 13....7 iron 14...drive/3 wood 15....drive/7 iron 17
WINNING!
Great weather
Great hosts
Delicious dinner
Easy commute home

No comments: