Sunday, August 18, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2389


HappyUP!!! - wood fired pizza
Why it happened - the club
Why it makes me happy - I swear.....that is as good a pizza as I get anywhere

HappyUP!!! - big club meeting
Why it happened - changes needed
Why it makes me happy - issues are now on the table...which is cool....the speculation is over

HappyUP!!! - Gran filtering in
Why it happened - he wanted to play 9
Why it makes me happy - love slapping it around with Gran. He is not part of our regular group...but always a welcome addition.

JJ

Pizza
Frank
Jim Wilky
Presentation
Drive 2....drive/hybrid 3...hybrid 4...wedge 5....bunker shot 6...3 wood/putt/bullet 7....putt 8...wedge 9....drive/hybrid/wedge 10....pitch/putt 11....5 iron 12....7 iron 13...drive/chutt 15....9 iron recovery 16
Gran joining us on the back
Solheim Cup
Big Club Meeting


No comments: