Wednesday, December 19, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2158


HappyUP!!! - an ice scraper
Why it happened - one was in my truck
Why it makes me happy - I was running late. We don't get many of "these kinda days." I was sooooo thankful to have this little tool in my possession

HappyUP!!! - Xmas brekko
Why it happened - annual ritual
Why it makes me happy - great to spend time with my Wed group......delicious food....made an excellent SCORE of swag and a Starbucks card.

HappyUP!!! - nice round
Why it happened - I was grinding
Why it makes me happy - gutted one out with a LOT of "grimey pars" today.......the par on 18 was definitely one for my hall of fame!

JJ

An ice scraper
Coffee
Grocery
Gift exchange.....getting some great sway
8 iron 1....drive 2....7 iron 5.....drive/wedge 6.....drive/7 iron/putt/birdie 7.....bunker shot/putt/ 2 dots on 8....bunker shot/putt/2 dots on 9.....drive/hybrid/wedge 10.....8 iron recovery/chip/putt 11.....pitvh 12...drive/9 iron 13.....drive/wedge 14....putt 15.....wedge/putts 16.....6 iron 17.....7 iron/putt/and a world class grimey par on 18
Lovely (though chilly at times) weather

No comments: