Wednesday, December 05, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2144



HappyUP!!! - JD stepping in to speak
Why it happened - we needed a fill in
Why it makes me happy - it's always good to have 2 speeches.....we almost didn't


HappyUP!!! - an interview with Fran Drescher
Why it happened - I happened to flip on the tube
Why it makes me happy - they asked the former Nanny star about her love life. "What's your biggest turnoff in a guy?"  She said, "I have to say....it's fake hair.  Honey, I'd rather you be bald than come pick me up with that thing on your head that looks like a piece of road kill!"  Sheesh....THAT was funny!


HappyUP!!! - a little more rain
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - no issue with that this morning...it was enough to keep me out of the bog today.

HappyUP!!! - great afternoon
Why it happened - morning rain
Why it makes me happy - errands done, performance watched, and topped off with some calimari....NICE!





No comments: