Saturday, December 15, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2154

"Oh....what do we have here?"


HappyUP!!! - an ACE!!!
Why it happened - I put it in the jar
Why it makes me happy - 40 years playing this game.....many at a somewhat high level....so many shots so close........today......close became IN!!!!  

HappyUP!!! - the feeling from above
Why it happened - nothing can bring me down today
Why it makes me happy - got a bit of a setback after the round....but....for today....does not matter....40 years....monkey of not having an ace off my back....nope...it's all good

HappyUP!!! - an ACE!!!

...oh....wait...already did that one

HappyUP!!! - homemade tamales
Why it happened - I have this buddy
Why it makes me happy - peeps....trust me on this one....when someone offers you homemade tamales.....and especially if they are of hispanic/mexican decent.....don't walk....RUN!!!...and grab those puppies up!!! Delicious dinner tonight!

No comments: