Thursday, December 27, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2156

Dang!!!....I look good in a big hat!

HappyUP!!! - hitting balls
Why it happened - nice day
Why it makes me happy - I haven't played in a week due to weather...but I will play tomorrow....and I have to be ready. Very productive

HappyUP!!! - running into my dentist
Why it happened - he was out at the course
Why it makes me happy - it was great to do some "out of office" visiting with my tooth technician

HappyUP!!! - CattlemensUP!!!
Why it happened - family time
Why it makes me happy - LOVE being with these people. I was AMAZED that one quasi-relative of mine knew so many people that I do. He even knew my late brother!!! They went to school together. There is a lot to be said about staying put in one place for so long

JJ

Hitting balls
Seeing my dentist
Cattlemens
Fun night out with family

No comments: