Tuesday, December 25, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2154 MerryChristmasUP!!!

Christmas.....what's not to love?


What secrets lie within that wax?


HappyUP!!! - ornaments
Why it happened - my sweetie
Why it makes me happy - what a wonderful addition to the tree!.......the custom guitar ornament was really cool too.  Adds so much to the meaning

HappyUP!!! - opening presents part 1
Why it happened - Xmas morning
Why it makes me happy - so much fun.......anticipation....excitement....watching the joy....it NEVER gets old

HappyUP!!! - opening presents part 2
Why it happened - Xmas morning
Why it makes me happy - my ENTIRE family was together this year.....and everyone just ATE IT UP

HappyUP!!! - candles a HIT
Why it happened - I did the work
Why it makes me happy - another year of the tradition......successfully accomplished. I SWEAR I will work on this earlier for next year

HappyUP!!! - dinner with the family
Why it happened - Christmas
Why it makes me happy - great food......great warmth.......great games.....great fun

JJ

Opening presents
Getting cool stuff
Brekko with the family
The usual gift goes over well
Dinner with family

No comments: