Sunday, June 11, 2006

HappyUP!...Coming to a town near you soon!



Yep, were hitching up the HappyUP! wagon
- and hittin the trail again. Just two weeks from yesterday.

Saturday, June 24
- the Nutster will be in Dixon, California (that's near you, right?). I am grabbing about 45 minutes of Randy Vice's 4 hour, "How to Have a Better Life," seminar and taking us all back through HappyUp.

In preparation
- you'll see some daily postings on HappyUp. You all remember what the concept was:

1. Look for things that make you happy
2. Jot down a quick note through your day as you go
3. Choose your top three at the end of each day
4. Write those down and note WHY you thought they happened and WHAT was it about them that made you happy.

Gang, being happy (or happier...hey, you don't have to be sick to get better) - takes work. If you want to take your game from a 5 to a 7, you have to do something. What? You say that you are at a 10?

Wow!!!! - one question: why did you stop?

HappyUp every day...take 10 minutes to summarize every night
- do it for 7 days. C'mon...you have the time. Do it for 7 days....better for 14 but I'll take 7.

It will change your life for the better
- guaranteed!

(Hey, help me HappyUp a bit more. Did you notice how my picture was a little blurred? I have a Casio ExLim....do you have any idea how my close ups could be a bit clearer? Don't make me read the owner's manual. I think it came with one...but I'd have to find it.)

No comments: