Tuesday, April 28, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5130

HappyUP!!! - Squeekers CAPTURED
Why it happened -I set a trap
Why it makes me happy- I KNEW she was on the premises. I got an animal trap. I put a blanket over it so it looked like a cave (a smart person gave me that advice). I got up early. I saw the trap had been "sprung."  Come on......can you imagine the joy that overcame me when I peeled back the blanket to find that it was MY MISSING KITTEN!!! Hey, a neighbor cat had been hanging around the trap last night!  This was a SUPERHappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - RTT session
Why it happened -I help clients
Why it makes me happy - I did some quality work for this lady. I have little to no question that this person will follow through and make things happen!

HappyUP!!! - a guest
Why it happened -we invited
Why it makes me happy - we had our first guest since starting our meetings virtually. She was impressed and wants to return. YES!!! We can recruit people using this format!


No comments: