Sunday, April 05, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5107

HappyUP!!! - grocery store trips
Why it happened -I was depleted
Why it makes me happy -I had a bit of in trepidation due to these Covid times. While my caution was warranted, the mitigation and behaviors I am seeing by my fellow Californians buy

(<---this a="" b="" guy="" handle="" how="" knows="" thunderstorm="" to="">

HappyUP!!! - Incredible Pets
Why it happened -the storms abated
Why it makes me happy -this probably makes the cats happier than me....they were getting hungry! Just kidding....but it would not have been more days!

HappyUP!!! - THUNDERSTORMS
Why it happened -it's weather
Why it makes me happy -I can't remember it coming down THAT hard for as long as it did. It was cool to watch while knowing any flooding would just be streets. Man, it literally was a gully washer. I saw the drain across the street become a fountain spewing up. I can't recall seeing that. I LOVE being inside watching that kind of action

No comments: