Tuesday, April 07, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5109

HappyUP!!! - long walk
Why it happened -I just kept going
Why it makes me happy -only meant to do a shorty but it just felt sooooo good today.

HappyUP!!! - Kindle discovery
Why it happened -I said, "there's got to be a better way"
Why it makes me happy -OMG!!! This may be the highlight of my year so far. I was absolutely AMAZED at how you can organize your highlights. The Kindle still has some drawbacks but THIS strength alone FAR EXCEEDS the benefits of a regular book.

HappyUP!!! - the numbers are turning
Why it happened -vigilance
Why it makes me happy -I'm SOOOOO proud of my fellow Californians (it's not something I can usually say) for physical distancing. We seem to have OVERPREPARED for this pandemic... and I am good with that.  We got a ways to go but my spirits were buoyed today.

HappyUP!!! - TM meeting
Why it happened -we keep doing them
Why it makes me happy -we can make them better but our virtual meetings are going SO WELL. I am tremendously proud of our groupW!


No comments: