Monday, April 27, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5129

HappyUP!!! - A Squeekers sighting
Why it happened -I pulled my truck out
Why it makes me happy-I had to laugh. Probably 5 miles roaming all of the neighborhood alleys.....and she was probably hidden up inside my truck the entire time.

HappyUP!!! -neighbors helping with the above
Why it happened -they are so nice
Why it makes me happy -I now KNOW where that little kitty is...underneath another car. Couldn't coax her out but I am confident she is on the property. She will probably come out tonight and experience......

HappyUP!!! - an animal trap
Why it happened -Harbor Freight on a friend's recommendation
Why it makes me happy -I'm hoping to add "trapper" to my resume tonight.....and I can get that little kitty back inside where she belongs. I'm hopeful!

JollyJottings
A long walk
Great learnings
My car dealership
Chatting with the bro
Paying no attention to the "Virus TV"
Using Q-ball as bait (didn't work)
My other neighbors
Sending out testimonials and reviews for friends of mine
Talking with guests for tomorrow's meeting...including one I used to know

No comments: