Thursday, November 09, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4225



HappyUP!!! - P and L work
Why it happened -I was consulted
Why it makes me happy -I'm a little rusty...but it was nice to be reached out to. A plan was set out but....I know the person....good intentions

HappyUP!!! - Friend to the doc
Why it happened -he needed the assist
Why it makes me happy -it's not a good time for him....just sharing the load with a brother....and it's cool.  Do I get some karma points for this? Maybe....but....while the thought travels across the brain, it is a thought to be dismissed as it ruins the beauty of the moment of just helping someone.

HappyUP!!! -great brekko
Why it happened -we set it up
Why it makes me happy -super catching up today with this person....been far too long. Excited about the new endeavor

No comments: