Saturday, November 25, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4241

HappyUP!!! - Auburn over Alabama
Why it happened - it's football
Why it makes me happy - LOVE IT when Alabama loses....especially to Auburn. Why? Nick Saban mainly. There is just so much arrogance in that system (amongst others) so it is great when they lose to their same state rival

HappyUP!!! - calm before the storm
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - I got in some raking and edging....all a lot easier to do when things are dry....they won't be dry for long!!!

HappyUP!!! -Small Biz Sat
Why it happened - another marketing thing
Why it makes me happy - I love small biz....but....no!....sorry!!!...not participating in the sheep call. I support throughout the year...on my own terms.

HappyUP!!! -leftovers
Why it happened - I got a gift
Why it makes me happy- delicious eats today. Love the holiday feast thing sooooo much!!!

No comments: