Tuesday, November 28, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4244

HappyUP!!! - our Area Director
Why it happened - she paid a visit
Why it makes me happy - LOVE this lady!!! She is the best Area D we have ever had. She is an absolute delight to work with!!!

HappyUP!!! - Rake timing
Why it happened - we just had a storm
Why it makes me happy - how about this for good luck. No sooner did I get a HUGE stack of leaves into the street.....then...."the CLAW" came by and picked them up. No dealing with the mess. Easy parking. 

HappyUP!!! - Foote's help
Why it happened - I reached out
Why it makes me happy - did a bit of networking....one thing led to another....and I am WAY ahead of schedule for Xmas. Forget those sham marketing days that Madison Avenue created.....my peeps LOVE a homemade gift!!!

No comments: