Friday, December 18, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3511

Rainy night.....scrambling my butt off....minimizing damage on 17/18....strong partner....salmon melt

HappyUP!!! - rainy night
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - I had trouble sleeping....but it was great listening to a nice steady night of rain

HappyUP!!! - scrambling my butt off
Why it happened - I have a couple of skills
Why it makes me happy - hit it awfully today....by the back nine, I at least got my recovery game in order. Had some crazy pars on 13..14...16...17...as well as a great one on 6. Some days...that is just how it is

HappyUP!!! - salmon melt
Why it happened - a special
Why it makes me happy - while not the tuna melt I had on the slopes the other day, this baby was just what I needed and it really hit the spot. It was different too....which always makes things interesting

No comments: