Thursday, December 17, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3510



HappyUP!!! - a lot of coaching
Why it happened - change
Why it makes me happy - this one will be hard...how hard?...we will see. Gotta stop flipping it though

HappyUP!!! - not that disabled
Why it happened - who knows...better shape than I thought?
Why it makes me happy - after a couple of days of skiing, I thought I would be walking around like I was in a body cast.......as it turns out....not so much. Sure, I feel it but it could be a lot worse

HappyUP!!! - new Giant
Why it happened - trades
Why it makes me happy - well...I would be happier if the dude could have learned some English by now.....he's been making millions for years...and will be getting 16 million a year now....one would think he could put in a little effort (yep....I had to say that...Donald Trump gave me permission). This guy should shore up that pitching rotation

No comments: