Sunday, December 13, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3506




HappyUP!!! - ToysRUS
Why it happened - adoption
Why it makes me happy - this is not a store that I frequent. BUT...there is one thing I know this time of year....you GO when it first opens. Man...I could not have gotten more assistance if I wanted it. 

HappyUP!!! - THAT storm
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy -yeah...it was brief...but THAT is the kind of thing that I am talking about. It had some of those batten down the hatches moments. Just LOVED being in and watching it

HappyUP!!! - XMAS Buffet
Why it happened - our group does that
Why it makes me happy - all of us and wives/significant others get together. It was great to present our cap with a VERY special bottle (heck....finding that alone today was a big HappyUP!!!). He was thrilled to receive it. Great nite with the crew

No comments: