Wednesday, December 16, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3509




HappyUP!!! - 1 is a temperature?
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - it was cold when we got up. I thought 1 was a ranking...not a temperature. By the time we hit the slopes, I was told it was the best day in YEARS. Mid 30's with no wind. I was warm in my gear all day. Fabulous weather

HappyUP!!! - getting great advice
Why it happened - one dude used to teach
Why it makes me happy - by the end of my day, I was CARVING it up as well as ever...if not better. Much more fun today

HappyUP!!! - tuna melt
Why it happened - I was on top of the hill
Why it makes me happy - this may have been the BEST tuna melt ever. Was it the altitude on top of that slope? Was it that I was hungry? Maybe...but......I also know this baby was made about as well as one can be made

HappyUP!!! - calling it quits
Why it happened - I know my body
Why it makes me happy - my buddy wanted another run or two. I could have done it. Yet...I had this feeling......that I would burn out.  Perfect timing....I was pooped when I got back to the truck. GREAT trip.

No comments: