Friday, May 22, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3300

HappyUP!!! - a slugfest
Why it happened - low handicappers
Why it makes me happy - we all played well today....and just beat the crap out of each other....and...at the end of the day...it landed as it should.....a sporting draw. Can't remember when last involved in such a match

HappyUP!!! - bro 
Why it happened - he needed to borrow something
Why it makes me happy - hey...it is bro time. What can be better?

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron draw on 7
Why it happened - I got asked to do it
Why it makes me happy - then I did it!!! THAT was a spectacular call shot

HappyUP!!! - best ball striking round at SV
Why it happened - been working on it
Why it makes me happy - I'm not a ball striker....but....even ball strikers don't get 15 out of 18 day in and day out at SV. PLAAAAYAH today

No comments: