Sunday, May 31, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3309


HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - birthdays
Why it makes me happy - great food....great family....friends....excellent

HappyUP!!! - Uber
Why it happened -decided to try it out
Why it makes me happy - I knew I could get a ride back from "the kids" after birthday dinner. Decided it was a great day to try out this service.  I learned a lot about it.  Good to have this tool in my pocket should it ever be needed

HappyUP!!! - bathroom painters
Why it happened - the girls wanted to do it
Why it makes me happy - who wants to paint a bathroom? That's pretty much ALL brushworkd

HappyUP!!! - condition better
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I put some strain on it yesterday. Figured I would be in pain today. It was actually better!!!

No comments: