Thursday, May 14, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3292


HappyUP!!! - 5 birdies
Why it happened - good shots...good putting
Why it makes me happy - 5 ties for the most birdies I have had since moving over to my current club. It may be as many as I have had since I started golfing again 7 years ago.  It's an accomplishment

HappyUP!!! - the Blacklist
Why it happened - it's a weekly thing
Why it makes me happy - the season finale' lived up to the billing.  The only bad part is having to wait until the fall to pick up the story

HappyUP!!! - lost item returned
Why it happened - a sharp pro shop employee
Why it makes me happy - a buddy of mine was about to give me the extra piece of equipment that he had. I was thrilled to have my own found and returned to me.

HappyUP!!! - card from surrogate mom
Why it happened - she is very proper
Why it makes me happy - it was great to get the "thank you" but the sentiment expressed was over the top. Yep, it brought a bit of a tear to this old guy

No comments: