Wednesday, May 13, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3291


HappyUP!!! - Title Company
Why it happened - got a transaction going on
Why it makes me happy - the assistant was more than helpful

HappyUP!!! - Prime Rib
Why it happened - it was part of the tournament
Why it makes me happy - I love prime rib but I eat it very seldomly.  Tonite's version was cooked PERFECTLY. Everyone was raving about it. The pure horseradish was a nice treat as well

HappyUP!!! - WAAAAHHHHH
Why it happened - I invited him out
Why it makes me happy - love playing golf with this guy.  The guys they put us in with were great too!

HappyUP!!! - Chicken Stew
Why it happened - I like to cook ahead
Why it makes me happy - I am really getting this recipe down.  This is becoming a signature dish. It was absolutely delicious

No comments: