Thursday, March 21, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2240

HappyUP!!! - goodies appreciated
Why it happened - I stopped at the store
Why it makes me happy - contributing to the well being of everyone at the contest made me smile

HappyUP!!! - winners
Why it happened - we must be doing something right
Why it makes me happy - a member from each of my clubs WON the respective contests they entered. Both my clubs are forces to be reckoned with

HappyUP!!! - finding the venue
Why it happened - searching
Why it makes me happy - I "thought" the contest was at a place that we had previously been to....ooopsie.  Funny how when you "think you know something" can block you out from actually seeing something........like the clear directions that mentioned how hard it was to see the appropriate turnoff.  Happy that I try to run a little ahead whenever possible.....it allows a little time for any unexpected delays

JJ

Goodies appreciated
All contestants delivered
2 of my club winners winning

No comments: