Tuesday, March 05, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2224


HappyUP!!! - finding an owners manual
Why it happened - I kept looking
Why it makes me happy - I got the answers I needed

HappyUP!!! - playing with a hall of famer
Why it happened - he was in my group today
Why it makes me happy - I've been around this guy for some time....we just never had a chance to tee it up together.  A really nice guy!

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot on 18
Why it happened - a bit of skill
Why it makes me happy - this was a toughie......and blasted out to perfection!

Happy

JJ

Nice sleep
Super meeting
Drive/hybrid/wedge 1....drive/4 iron/recovery chip 2....drive/a-wedge into 3 in 2 shots...drive/hybrid 4....bunker shot 5....drive/wedge 6....chip/putt 8.....drive/hybrid/wedge 10....drive break/9 iron 13...4 iron/9 iron 14....hybrid/wedge 15....drive/wedge 16....5 iron 17....drive/bunker shot 18
Finding an owners manual

No comments: