Saturday, March 02, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2221




HappyUP!!! - best round of the year
Why it happened - tasty ball striking
Why it makes me happy - though this score was considerably lower than recent scores, I could feel this one coming.  Some swing changes are coming around.

HappyUP!!! - cake baking with A-man
Why it happened - it's a birthday
Why it makes me happy - it was my GF's birthday...and it was A-man's idea that we bake his mom a cake.  While I cook, I have never baked a cake.  It was a lot of fun....and pretty darn tasty too!

HappyUP!!! - birthday cake surprise
Why it happened - A-man's great idea
Why it makes me happy - I would not have thought of this. His idea was PERFECT!!! What a surprise!!!


JJ

2 putt 1....drive/chip in/birdie 2.....drive/hybrid/par 3....drive/hybrid/wedge 4....pitch/putt 5....drive/wedge/birdie 6.....drive 7...4 iron/putt/birdie 8....drive 9....drive/hybrid/wedge/birdie 10....drive/8 iron 11....flop shot 12....drive/2 putt 13....4 iron/wedge 14.....hybrid/wedge 15....wedge 16....bunker shot 17.....drive/hybrid/2 putt 18
Best round of the year....tied my best for my home course

Another W
Gathering the ingredients
The Bakers
The Secret plan and surprise
Fish Tacos

No comments: