Wednesday, March 06, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2225



HappyUP!!! - unexpected golf
Why it happened - no rain
Why it makes me happy - it was great to get another set of reps in before the tournament this weekend

HappyUP!!! - got all 9 greens on the back
Why it happened - excellent ball striking
Why it makes me happy - I'm more known for scrambling than ball striking.  The things I have been working on are definitely in the right direction

HappyUP!!! - dinner with my babe
Why it happened - I put it together
Why it makes me happy - slooooooow cooked ribs.....all day long.....a very nice end to the day

HappyUP!!! - convenient errands
Why it happened - good planning
Why it makes me happy - Golf Galaxy, Home Depot, Guitar Player, Grocery Store....all within tight proximity.  That's a lot of bang for one's errands buck!


JJ

Golf Galaxy
Home Depot
Guitar Player
Unexpected round of golf
A big W
Hybrid 1.....bunker shot 2...hybrid 3....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt/birdie 4....9 iron 5....4 iron 6...cut 3 wood 7....chip 8....chip 9....drive/hybrid/wedge 10...drive/9 iron 11...5 iron 12...drive/wedge 13...4 iron/9iron 14....drive/wedge 15....drive/wedge 16....6 iron 17....drive/3 wood/wedge 18
Hitting all 9 greens on the back 9
Slow cooked ribs
Dinner with my babe

No comments: