Friday, April 22, 2022

HappyUP!!! April 22, Friday

 HappyUP!!! - 3 Sandies

Why it happened -skillz 
Why it makes me happy -just building some confidence coming into the next week. Big event coming

HappyUP!!! - getting the paint chosen
Why it happened -a deadline
Why it makes me happy -I LOVE (I think) the last minute change I made. Yep, I based it on golf and something coming up. Yep, that is how a guy chooses paint! What a crack up!!! I can't imagine the consternation that would have occurred had a third party been involved. Sure, the outcome MIGHT be better but the process was easy

HappyUP!!! - Nailing down dinner plans
Why it happened -a deadline
Why it makes me happy -hey, it gets a little more crowded downtown these days than I thought. The place I am going to isn't my first choice. Yet, you know what? I often find that ends up being the best choice. Happy to get this off my desk!!!

No comments: