Thursday, April 21, 2022

HappyUP!!! April 21, Thursday

 

HappyUP!!! - great session with client

Why it happened -preparation
Why it makes me happy -without the prep, this one might have been less than optimally productive. We nailed this one. Is there more work to do? Always. We established a fantastic base and covered a lot

HappyUP!!! - Thurderstorm
Why it happened -who knows?
Why it makes me happy -I don't think this one was on the radar. I was working at the computer with a FANTASTIC view when it came in. It came in HARD. We need all the water we can get. A good show made it entertaining.

HappyUP!!! - installing a new tuning machine
Why it happened -StewMac
Why it makes me happy -this company was AWESOME to deal with. When I changed things out on my guitar, it was simple. Upon completion, it was like I had a brand new instrument available to me. I had forgotten how sweet this baby sounds! 

HappyUP!!! - Aint No Grave and Gunfight at the OK Corral
Why it happened -I got a buddy
Why it makes me happy -couldn't resist dashing these off to him...on my new baby!






No comments: