Monday, April 18, 2022

HappyUP!!! April 18, Monday

 HappyUP!!! - hard workout

Why it happened -my dude is pushing me
Why it makes me happy -yep, I am going to feel this one. That is PERFECT! This is exactly what I need to be doing for my distance. I definitely have regained what I had lost. NOW? We move into taking it further. This is PERFECT!

HappyUP!!! - my worker arrived
Why it happened -we scheduled it
Why it makes me happy -hey, workers aren't always on time. This allowed us a chance to go over the scope of project. I know what is expected of me. I will get it done. Good day one!

HappyUP!!! - solidifying a plan for a client
Why it happened -I take my time
Why it makes me happy -sometimes clients DON'T want things. I help them get what they DO want. It is difficult, at times, for the client to come to that place.  We got there today. I can't wait to get started

No comments: