Monday, September 30, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4917

HappyUP!!! -morning meditation
Why it happened -starting a new practice
Why it makes me happy -decided to start my day, in bed, with my meditation. What a fantastic first thing in the morning to do

HappyUP!!! -prepping for the speech
Why it happened -I have to talk tomorrow
Why it makes me happy -it will be an interesting chat. LOTS of technology to use. Will it get messed up? Probably. I love the lab that my club is

HappyUP!!! - coffee donation
Why it happened -I'm a soft touch
Why it makes me happy -it's so funny...I'm the first person the neighborhood girl hits up. She KNOWS I won't say no. This time, I'm at least going to get some coffee! Heaven knows, I don't need cookies or sugar!

HappyUP!!! - tackling the lemon bush
Why it happened -it needed it
Why it makes me happy -NO SCARS from the battle....and I whittled that sucker down!

No comments: