Wednesday, September 11, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4898

HappyUP!!! -Carolinas
Why it happened -I was hungry
Why it makes me happy -not sure the last time I stopped by this local dig...it's probably why it tasted so good today!

HappyUP!!! - putting
Why it happened - I have a system
Why it makes me happy -the flat stick felt very good in my hands. You can tell when you are putting a good roll on the ball.  Yeah, I was a bit frisky a couple of times

HappyUP!!! -3 birdies
Why it happened - see that putting thing above....plus some other stuff
Why it makes me happy - hit some pretty incredible shots today....something might be FINALLY turning the corner

HappyUP!!! - paperwork and responsibility
Why it happened - it's what I do
Why it makes me happy -got a LOT done today....time to have a lot of FUN this weekend!!!


No comments: