Tuesday, September 03, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4890

That Burrito has a LOVELY view!!!
HappyUP!!! - 5 skins
Why it happened -a couple of unlikely birdies
Why it makes me happy -WINNING is always a HappyUP!!! Sure, you can learn a lot from losing...but I’m not always looking for an education

HappyUP!!! - great drive
Why it happened -I had to get to my venue
Why it makes me happy - no traffic...up in the mountains...some fresh air into the car...fully gassed up... car performing well.

HappyUP!!! -podcast
Why it happened -I was driving
Why it makes me happy -I learned some great stuff today about a topic that someone bugs me about. I didn’t see it coming

HappyUP!!! - guy time
Why it happened -it’s a trip
Why it makes me happy -great BBQ chicken....dice...up in the Sierra’s in luxury! Nice!!!


No comments: